Health and Safety
It is the policy and aim of Rotala to ensure the health, safety and welfare of our employees and others...
It is the policy and aim of Rotala to ensure the health, safety and welfare of our employees and others who may be affected by our activities as far as is reasonably practicable at all times and to reduce the risk of occupational illness, accidents and incidents resulting from the company's activities and employee acts or omissions.
As a minimum, Rotala is committed to meeting its legal responsibilities. However, we aspire to continually improve occupational health and safety performance and to ensure that its health and safety systems are effectively and efficiently managed, in order that the changing needs of the business and its regulatory requirements may be met.
Rotala will take ultimate responsibility for ensuring the health and safety of all employees and others who may be affected by the company's operations. In particular, the Board will:
- Allocate clear responsibilities for the successful implementation of Health and Safety across the Rotala Group.
- Adopt effective health, safety and welfare management systems, checks and reviews to ensure the effectiveness of the Health and Safety arrangements and organisation across the Rotala Group.
- Make available suitable resources and appropriate provision to meet the Rotala Group Health and Safety commitments and aspirations.
- Undertake appropriate training to enable directors, managers, supervisors and all employees to fulfil their Health and Safety responsibilities.
- Liaise with regulatory and industry bodies to comply with current legislative requirements and industry standards.
- Maintain consultation and dialogue with employees regarding Health and Safety issues that can impact on them.