Preston Bus Ltd
Based at our Preston depot, serving the city of Preston.
About Preston Bus
In January 2011, Preston Bus Limited became the latest acquisition of Rotala. The acquisition established a new hub for Rotala in the North West region, offering the potential for consolidation and expansion. It was the aim of Rotala to bring Preston Bus Limited out of its recent period of uncertainty into a new era of growth and stability, which is beneficial to employees, customers and shareholders alike.
Since Rotala has taken ownership of Preston Bus a lot of work has been put in behind the scenes to develop the company. The measures that have been implemented include:
- Updating of back office systems
- Financial integration with the rest of Rotala
- Improving the brand image associated with quality and customer service.
- Investment in new smartcard enabled ticketing
- Modernisation of the Preston Bus fleet including the introduction of brand new high specification Wrights Streetlite Micro-Hybrid buses
- Improvements to the bus station bays and information points
- Investment in Preston Bus staff including new uniform and continuous training and mentoring.
Rotala and Preston Bus are very proud of the work they have achieved since acquisition and look forward to the further progression of the business over the coming years. Rotala is confident that, building on the achievements since acquisition and the continued cooperation and enthusiasm of the existing staff and management, Preston Bus Limited will continue to go from strength to strength.
Nature of Business
Commercial / Subsidised
Approx Passenger Journeys
Number of Employees
Preston Bus Limited
221 Deepdale Road
Telephone: 01772 253671